Thursday 8 May 2008

IMPORTANT re: contacting me!

I discovered today (when my job was to check the messages on the answerphone here) that the recording quality isn't always the best - a colleague said that sometimes they aren't able to figure out what the person is saying .. or who the message is for ...

So .. if you've left me a message and wondered why I've not called back, it's because the message machine may have garbled it - so do please try again or send me an e-mail.

If I like you enough to have you on my blog list, I wouldn't be ignoring your phonecalls (promise!)

Did I tell you about my view from work. Big fat window overlooking the shimmering ocean. I am scenically spoilt!

I'm off to do some Tai-Chi on the lawn before dinner and tonight's permaculture class.

Here's one learning I liked from our intro class (the class where we got folders and schedules and so forth...

COMMUNITY = common + unity

The nice thing about coming out of class at 10pm is the amazing night sky. Being in the middle of nowhere means that the stars are fabulous..

No comments: