Sunday 25 May 2008

scratchy throat : (

There's a scratchy throat thing doing the rounds and I seem to have succumbed! Everyone is being very nice - my work department (bless them!) told me to have as many naps as I need and that i don't have to come back to work tonight. My one coursemate gave me essential oil of lemon to gargle with. My spirits are good - it's a little sore when I talk too much and my energy is good - so I have no desire to nap! We're having a chilly snap, so I'm wondering what to do this evening - too social in the indoor spaces to get by without talking and too chilly to sit outdoors and watch the sun set into the ocean. I am confident that something sweet will come my way! Actually , someone on a massage course volunteered to practice on me - so some gentle massage may be part of the recuperation plan!

No comments: